Could not compile stylesheet for simplistic. Using last compiled stylesheet.

Discussion transcript from another forum

0
This is transcript of discussion related to domain names and Panda update where I participate. I just want to say that the moderator of SEO forum at WebProWorld, doesn't have a clue and providing misleading information. However, here it is:

Me: As a matter of fact it does matter. Website with .co.uk or .au are getting completely different benefits in UK and Australia for example. It is also important your website to be hosted at IP of respective country. So if you tarted Google India for example it is good your domain to be .in

Moderator:
As a matter of fact it does matter. Website with .co.uk or .au are getting completely different benefits in UK and Australia for example.
This is an artifact of the observer effect, not of a factor in the SERP algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaisterpro
It is also important your website to be hosted at IP of respective country.
This myth is still alive?


Me: It is not a secret that different algorithm apply in different countries and different languages. Example, Caffeine became life 2 years ago first in UK. After merging of Bing and Yahoo, SERP was merged too, but not for results from UK, check it. Panda is life for Google.com, but until Panda 2, old algorithms were in Power for Google.bg (results in Bulgarian only) another example.

2nd it is not a myth, search Google webmasters central or watch some of the videos on Matt Cutts from the last 2 months.


Quote Originally Posted by webmaisterpro View Post
It is not a secret that different algorithm apply in different countries and different languages.
Such is not a secret because such does not exist. Same algorithm; but, with different input/output data tailored to the user's preferences and/or browsing history.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaisterpro View Post
Example, Caffeine became life 2 years ago first in UK.
Caffeine was a massive hardware platform upgrade, one that was implemented at all 40+ data centers worldwide. It had nothing to do with SERPs.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaisterpro View Post
After merging of Bing and Yahoo, SERP was merged too, but not for results from UK, check it.
As Microsoft and Yahoo are entities wholly separate from Google, what Bing/Yahoo does is wholly immaterial to Google's SERPs.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaisterpro View Post
Panda is life for Google.com, but until Panda 2, old algorithms were in Power for Google.bg (results in Bulgarian only) another example.
Simply because Panda requires a massive amount of computing resources, such that it was rolled out to the various data centers on a planned schedule; and, only being run at pre-determined intervals.

Quote Originally Posted by webmaisterpro View Post
2nd it is not a myth, search Google webmasters central or watch some of the videos on Matt Cutts from the last 2 months.
Better yet, why don't you provide evidence to support your claim?



Me:First of all your remind me of previous owner of v7n, try to overpower everybody, even if he is wrong, you can lock me for a day, but I guess I have to prove that you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deepsand View Post
Such is not a secret because such does not exist. Same algorithm; but, with different input/output data tailored to the user's preferences and/or browsing history.

All right - have you ever try to use any SERP tracker? Google.com - 1st position rankpay.com, Google.co.uk 1s position whitehatmedia.com, nothing to do with personal preferences, but this is not the case, the case is related to Panda update, algorithm is not live for other languages that English!

Caffeine was a massive hardware platform upgrade, one that was implemented at all 40+ data centers worldwide. It had nothing to do with SERPs.

All right, about the hardware, possible, why then there was alpha and beta testing platforms with different SERP results than live SERP results or you have missed this?


As Microsoft and Yahoo are entities wholly separate from Google, what Bing/Yahoo does is wholly immaterial to Google's SERPs.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the title of the topic is " Country Code TLD's and SEO", so I can add something about other search engines.


Simply because Panda requires a massive amount of computing resources, such that it was rolled out to the various data centers on a planned schedule; and, only being run at pre-determined intervals.


Better yet, why don't you provide evidence to support your claim?
Panda algorithm is going into stages just because it will include different langues, not only English. Computing power of course, as the number of websites is Googool, I am not sure about your programing skills, but regarding duplicate content there is only one way to determine that - use of regular expression and counting the world number.

And yeah, I have the evidence https://www.free-seo-news.com/newsletter475.htm#facts not the video, you can find video yourself, citation of Matt from trusted source!

Now if you want you can lock my knowledge for a day!
    Responses (0)
    • There are no replies here yet.
    Your Reply