There are various trends to follow for your website designs and these can make a big difference in the success of your site. There are few things that can give your visitors that extra interest for your site. These are as follows:
- A Polished Logo – You must find a professional logo for your site so that it becomes easier for your visitors to recognize and adhere to the different write-ups from your site.
- Navigation Options – Easy navigation is a part of the web design. The main menu in horizontal position and the submenus underneath each main menu can give an adequate idea of the navigational options.
- No Clutter – You must keep an eye for unnecessary clutter. There should not be an overload of the links and images on your site pages. There should not be any competing images or videos that can draw attention away from the main topic and write up on the page.
- Strategically Placing Color – You can bring in an elegant and fresh appearance of your pages by using neutral colors on them. Use colors wisely and small dashes of different colors for headings and the important links or keywords will help the visitors.
- A Breathing Space For Viewers – You must place spaces between paragraphs and make the paragraphs short. They will be able to absorb the contents and understand more about your business. Controlling of white space will give better user experience for your viewers.
- Photography Can Change The Impression – You will find smart and attractive photographs can say a lot. The photographs should be professionally taken and should be specific regarding your business.
- Fonts Must Be Effective On All Devices – You will find the fonts do not look the same on a screen of the laptop and on the screens of tablets or smart phones. Make sure that you use a universal font that will give no hassles to the readers’ vision.
- Design Each Page With Care – Your site is your creation and you must put your special attention for each page. Users may land in any pages of your site and they should get the same feeling of excitement.
- Contacts In Fold – You can place your contact number or email addresses in sliders and place them so that they cover the two thirds of your site page.
- Responsive Design For The Right Way Of Viewing – There are responsive designs for a site that gives a good view of the site from all the browsers.
- More User Friendly Text Base – Use HTML5 instead of flash for your site. This goes better with all the search engines and can be used on mobile screen without any extra plug ins.
- Buttons Must Be Given Right Treatment – Your site may have forms that need to submit buttons. You can make them change color or become transparent when one tries to submit by clicking on it.
- Keep Testing Your Website Fonts, Colors And Designs – You must keep testing how your visitors like the changes you are making. You can get their opinion and bring in additional edits and inclusions.
These are a few things that can give a brighter perception of your site as a whole and bring in the visitors back to your site to enjoy. Keep making better designs and enrich with relevant content to get higher ranking.
The author is an expert on Brisbane Web Design and works for the InterActive Focus. There are few things that you can choose for the graphics of your web page that can bring in more visitors.