Why SEO Is An Important Part of Your Online Marketing Campaign
Although search engine optimization and online marketing are diametrically opposite to each other, they are both related and complement each other’s operational structure. The success of every online marketing campaign hinges on two main factors – web traffic and visibility.
When done professionally SEO can be a very potent tool that can drive a surge of qualitative traffic for an online marketing website and generate high page rankings on SERP’s. Hence, it is prudent to say that SEO plays an integral role in the domain of online marketing and that the success of an online marketing campaign is determined by how effectively it is optimized for the search engines.
- Visibility – Although you may have high quality products and services to offer, but unless you can create visibility for them, your marketing campaign would not gain the desired traction. Possibly the most integral role of SEO for any online marketing campaign, is its ability to create visibility for the campaign’s products and services. This is done by attaining high page rankings on prominent search engine listings so that your website can be viewed by thousands of users.
- Qualitative web traffic – SEO plays a critical role in driving qualitative web traffic to your website. Qualitative traffic is basically potential customers who are most likely to purchase your products and services. By optimizing highly targeted keywords and phrases in the content of your site, your prospects would be able to find your business online. They would then be able to browse and purchase your products and services from your website.
- High ROI – A comprehensive and well strategized SEO campaign can rake in a high ROI for your business than any other type of marketing medium. This would be achieved by driving a steady influx of qualitative traffic to your website, which would bolster your sales potential and in turn increase your profits overall.
- Long term positioning – Your SEO campaign can be considered to be your flagship medium as your website would be able to attain long term top ranking positions on search engines. Compared to other search engine marketing mediums such as pay per click marketing, SEO offers a long term solution for your marketing campaign.
- Measure success – One of the biggest advantages of an SEO campaign is that you can quantify and measure the rate of success of your online marketing campaign. This can be done using ranking reports, visitor engagement data, online conversions and more.
From the above advantages it is obvious that no well strategized online marketing campaign is complete without the use of SEO. Hence, it is best to choose wisely when looking for an SEO provider as it would determine the success of your online marketing campaign.