Powerful free online SEO tools that are important part of SEO research and analysis.
To be successful SEO, both on-page and off-page optimization have to be done properly and consistently. SEO is not a rocket science, but require good knowledge and discipline,SEO tools used are very important part of the process and of course it is important how to use this instruments. In this review I will not go through explanations how SEO works and which are the right SEO steps, but will list some free online tools and software which are very important part of work and analysis.
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Webmaster Tools - Google - Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages' visibility on Google. To get started, simply add and verify your site and add xml sitemap.
- Keyword Tool - Google Adwords - Enter one keyword or phrase per line to see what related word searches your ad will show on.
- Webmaster Tools - Bing - Webmaster Tools. Drive more visitors to your site using Bing data on search queries, crawling and search traffic.
- Site Explorer - Yahoo! Site Explorer - Site Explorer allows you to explore all the web pages indexed by Yahoo! Search. View the most popular pages from any site, dive into a comprehensive site analysis. (Developer API is discontinued)
- Google Trends - Explore advanced features with Google Insights for Search. Latest hot topics and trends.
- Google Insights for Search - With Google Insights for Search, you can compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, time frames and properties.