- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- How does it help your website?
- How can you drive more traffic towards your website?
- How can you increase the number of visitors on your website?
- How can you give a boost to your business?
Are you stuck in a myriad of such questions, while defining marketing strategies to enhance your business? Well, first things first, SEO is the answer to all your business requisites. Fret Not!
It is quite an essential task but not an arduous one to improve your website ranking and visibility on the World Wide Web. Nevertheless, by following a few simple tips, this task becomes quite an easy one and works at all hours.
10 Easy Steps to Search Engine Optimization
- Target Your Audience Group: Brainstorm to find the words that talk about your business and associate directly to your service offerings. For example, if you sell watches, you may use the keyword like “buy watches online”. There are many tools like the keyword tool that is available on the internet for giving you a comprehensive list of potential keywords that associate to your website and their online usage as well.
- Update the Webpage Titles: Do you see the blue text below the URL on the search results page? These are webpage titles describing your website that are basically the first two lines that a customer gets to read on the search results page and also on the top of your web browser.
- Unique Page Title: Each page on your website is required to have a unique title embellished and the most ideal way to do so is to use a search engine like Google to look up for your page title. You may then easily make your page title unique. Another important factor is to name each title differently in the form of H1, H2. H3 etc. Additionally, always try to keep the Meta description tags unique as well.
- Internal Links: Add the links of the most important pages of your website on to the home page and ensure that you use relevant and unique phrases for each link.
- Acquire Quality Links:There is a world of high quality websites that function in similar domain as yours, you may include these links to improve the quality and traffic of your website
- Page Addresses: Do you have multiple locations for your business? Well, if yes then you may create an exclusive page that reads all your location details. You may also link this page to all the pages on your website.
- Link to Online Yellow Page Directories: Online web directories with free listings are high-ranked websites and your presence on these will certainly surprise you with more traffic.
- Business Videos: The world is hooked on to video websites like Vimeo and YouTube. You may conveniently upload your business video with the web URL and include the links on your website.
- Blogs: You may consider a blog as your mini website. Regularly updating the blog with latest news and information adds boost to your website
- Associate with partners or vendors: Using your URL in Press releases, social networking sites, Instagram and more work wonders to direct traffic towards your website.
This is Chan Ruskin and I am the writer for this article which is related to Digital marketing. I have been doing this with great passion for the past 2 years and I am loving this job. It helps me to enhance my knowledge in my field of interest more visit SEO